Craig understands that companies have a wide range of needs, especially when they are starting out. He is proud to consider himself a “one-stop-shop” for businesses needing legal assistance and more.
In association with Cicerone Consulting, Craig provides the legal and operational support that Albertan start-ups need to allow their stakeholders to focus on their core business, rather than the underlying (but critically necessary) business operations. For those start-ups that desire it; we have also entered into a preferred customer arrangement with an Edmonton-Based Business Centre, to provide “Ready From Day One” office hosting, which includes exclusive offices, free internet, free furnishing, boardroom access, reception and mail services, and free parking.
Learn more about the how Craig can support you with your legal needs here.
- Business Formation and Organization
- Business Contracts
- Stakeholder Relationships
- Partnership and Joint Venture Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Securities and Capital Raising
- Intellectual Property and Licensing Agreements
- United States, Canada and PCT Patent Filing and Prosecution
- Early Stage Financing and Private Placements
- Securities Law, Compliance and Corporate Governance
Together with Cicerone Consulting, CKS Legal provides a “One-Stop-Shop” for Entrepreneurs
Beyond just advice, we’ll help you get things done.
- Business Plan Preparation
- Marketing Plan and Market Assessments
- Website Design, Hosting, and Marketing
- Graphic Design, Business Cards, and Stationary Design and Printing
- Human Resources, Investor Relations, Public Relations
- Clinical and Pre-Clinical Regulatory Support
Office Space Support
Our partner has everything you need to start your new business!
- Private Offices
- Boardroom Access
- Free Internet and VOIP Phone Access
- Reception and Telephone Answering Services
- Mail and Delivery Receipt Services