Over the past two decades Craig Sherburne has obtained broad legal and business experience working as:
- Scientific and Clinical Development Advisor for Small Molecule and Biologic Therapeutic Companies
- General Counsel for Multiple Publicly Traded Companies (TSX and TSX Venture Exchange)
- Legal Counsel for a Toronto-Based Investment Bank
- VP Business Development and General Counsel for a Healthcare Focused Venture Capital Firm
- Diligence Lead for Angel Investors
- Lead on Major In-Licensing and Out-Licensing Efforts, Including the 2008 Scrip “Deal of the Year”
- Legal and Business Adviser for Numerous Entrepreneurial Start-Ups – Guided them through incorporation, complex corporate re-structuring and funding (ranging from secured loans to public market securities issues).
Combined with being a registered United States and Canadian Patent Agent, Craig prides himself on being a “one-stop-shop” for businesses needing legal assistance; particularly for those businesses needing expertise and experience on the broad variety of issues facing start-ups.
Craig holds a Bachelor of Science with Specialization in Microbiology, a PhD from the Faculty of Medicine related to molecular biology, a JD in law from the University of Alberta and is a Chartered Arbitrator. He is a Registered Patent Agent for both the United States and Canada and has nearly two decades of experience in trademark, copyright, patent and other Intellectual Property assignment, licensing and protection.
Let’s build something together.
Get In Touch
103, 6030-88 Street
© 2021 Craig K. Sherburne Professional Corp.